Tracking

Monday, August 23, 2010

Overnight in the hospital

I've been meaning to write about my night in the hospital for a few days now because it sucked.  I hate to be so negative, but anyone who has spent a night in the hospital knows what I'm talking about.

I fall asleep around 10pm and then around 11pm my Mom decides to go home, but wakes me up in the process.  I was up for a while after that, in part because the hallway light was shining on my face.

It was like that all night, I would fall asleep and anywhere between 40 minutes and an hour and a half something would wake me up.  One time it was the IV machine beeping, then it was my roommate moaning in pain, then they want to take your blood pressure.  In the true irony of it all, the longest stretch of peacefulness I experienced was when i was awake and writing emails on my iPhone because something had woken me up and I couldn't get back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment