Tracking

Friday, August 13, 2010

The orthodontist

I saw Dr. F this week for the first time since the surgery.  It was obvious that he hadn't spoken to Dr. S yet.  He did try to call him while I was there, but wasn't able to talk to him.  He said he would talk to him that night.

I filled him in on the bone situation and he noticed the missing tooth himself.

He changed my wire in the top, another thick wire which left my teeth quite sore.  So just as the pain was fading so I didn't constantly need to take advil, the new wire changed all that.

Dr. F did not put in my fake tooth and is working on another tooth to put in place of the tooth that was taken out.  I'm hoping for next week when I go, but I doubt it.

Otherwise, he sent me on my way reminding me to keep the open wound in my mouth clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment