Tracking

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My first visit to the doctor

My surgeon is on vacation this week so I saw a different one and I didn't really care for him much.  I felt like I got berated for blowing my nose, which apparently i'm not allowed to do, even though my doctor said I could do it very very softly. 


He irrigated my mouth and cleaned out the wound which felt weird.  

He said I could eat some more foods.  But I can't bite into anything with my front teeth, but can eat stuff that needs just a little chewing in the back of my mouth.  I'm not sure how much more food that is, but I'm sure I'll come up with some new ideas.

I have to say my gums look really weird though.  Before I just had a gap in my gums up to the roof of my mouth.  Now it looks kinda like a hook or an O with a hole on the edge.  It looks like the gums behind my tooth line need to grow forward and that the hook needs to grow to connect to the other side of my gums, which it doesn't really do.  It's weird, I thought the gums would look much more complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment