Tracking

Monday, August 9, 2010

My leg still hurts

The other day my sister and my Mom dragged me to the outlets.  It sounded like it wasn't going to be an extended day of outlet shopping like we sometimes do so I didn't think too much of it.  But as usual, we were there for hours.  The problem is that while I can walk fine on my leg, it was still sore.  I woke up in the middle of the night when my pain killers wore off and my leg was hurting worse then it had in about a week.  I am feeling better now after taking a day to rest my leg.

Aside from the outlet thing, I thought my leg would be feeling pretty much normal by now, but it's not there yet.  I can walk fine, sometimes it feels sore, other times it feels pretty close to normal.  Stairs are an issue.  I can go up without much problem, I think that is more of an issue of the muscles being weak from not being used.  I have not been able to walk down normally though, my knee hurts when I bend that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment