Tracking

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Orthodontist #2

At the end of January I met with Dr. K, Orthodontist #2. He immediately seemed very nice, caring and interested in my case. I got the appointment really fast with Dr K the downside was that he hadn't spoken to LF or Dr. S so I had to explain all the different issues, probably not the most effective way to do this. I liked him and his office manager seemed well versed in getting insurance companies to pay for things. Additionally, he was only charging $5000 for the braces. I must admit that I was weary that the price was so low compared to Dr. G, but his office seemed a little more modest so I hoped it just had to do with lower overhead

A few days later I got a call from LF, she had spoken to Dr. S and they decided that Dr. K wasn't up to doing the job. She found another Orthodontist for me to go to, Dr. F. I started to wonder if this was every going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment