Tracking

Monday, April 20, 2009

Other dental torture!

When I had my last cleaning it was discovered that I had decay in 4 teeth. I had those 4 cavities drilled out and refilled. All is well with 3 of them. However, the last tooth is quite stubborn. I had the bite adjusted and then LF did some other stuff to it for sensitivity in the area where the pain is coming from. She doesn't think it needs a root canal, and from the tests she did on it I don't think it does either. So now I'm off to an Endodontist to get that area looked at. I suppose this all works out ok with the rest of the problems with my teeth, I certainly wouldn't want to put braces on a tooth that was bothering me.

Sorry if this was boring, but thought since things will be kinda dry here with my delays I would throw out some other dental torture stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment