Tracking

Monday, August 31, 2009

Wax, it's what's for dinner

Well I'm finally adjusting to my braces. It took from Friday to Monday for the braces to start hurting. Then until this past weekend for me to really be able to eat. Some teeth are still a bit tender at times, but they feel relatively normal. The brackets are still annoying me a lot. They make eating a little annoying, food catches on them and my teeth just don't feel right. I have a couple spots that are irratating the inside of my mouth, it seems the more my teeth move the more they irratate my mouth. I'm making good use of my wax which sometimes gets knocked off when I'm eating or brushing my teeth. I've been assured it's not dangerous to eat, which is good because sometimes it serves as an addition to my dinner. If anyone has any tips on how to keep the wax on, I'll be happy to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment