Tracking

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Spacers are annoying



Well, I think the subject says it all. I've had the spacers just over a week and I don't like them. First, they hurt making it hard to eat and just making me uncomfortable. The pain has subsided but the spacers are still annoying. It seems that now that the teeth are spaced out the spacers have just enough room to wiggle around when I eat, leaving me paranoid that they're going to get dislodged and screw up my teeth. Friday I get my braces so hopefully that will resolve the spacer problem while bringing new problems.

1 comment:

  1. a little late at posting, but I just got the top braces on Friday, with bottoms to follow in 2 months...well anyway..I have spacers in for 5 days and im going CRAZY!!! I am hoping Friday when they come out there will be relief....but im sure they will be replacing them with something even more annoying. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete