Tracking

Saturday, August 22, 2009

My rubber band went down the drain



Less then 24 hours after getting braces I was innocently brushing my teeth and brushed off my rubber band and then watched it get washed down the drain. opps. I called Dr. F and he was actually in today, so in between my 2 other appts this morning I was back at Dr. F's office. He as able to open the door on my brace and get the wire on so that I don't need the rubber band.

I did get the distinct impression from one of the girls in the office that it's very strange to have all your brackets to have the little doors on them, as these are the ones that don't seem to need rubber bands. See, I'm special

My first meal last night went ok, had an omelet which was fine. Bread however was a little more difficult to chew. Today I've stuck with eggs and soup as my teeth hurt a lot.

Here are some pictures of my mouth:

No comments:

Post a Comment