Tracking

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My teeth still hurt

Late last week my teeth started to bother me again, on the lower right. I'm guessing that some tooth must have moved in such a way that it allowed other teeth to move and now they're moving. My teeth are feeling a bit better now, though are still sensitive. Does the pain ever stop???

To top it all off the upper left front tooth is bothering me and has been pretty much the whole time I've had braces. Something has to happen with this tooth, at this point I don't really even care what happens to it as long as it makes it feel better.

I saw LF last week when my cap fell off, the same cap the fell off the day I got braces. This time I ate the cap with my dinner. She used permanent cement this time, keep your fingers crossed. LF also trimmed the wire on my upper left side that was irritating the inside of my mouth. I've been eating less wax since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment