Tracking

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Clean teeth and more problems

Quick update on the braces - my lower right teeth are feeling better, now the lowing left are bothering me a bit, though at this point they are feeling mostly better. And to think I have to get them adjusted on Friday!

I went to the dentist for my cleaning today, I need to improve my brushing. Also going to have an old filling refilled since that tooth has been bothering me for some time. My upper left front tooth, which has been bothering me, needs to go to the Endodontist for evaluation. As much as I fear what could be wrong with this tooth, I'm glad to know that I'm not just imagining the pain. LF thinks it might be resorption. Since I had no idea what that was before, I thought I would offer a link so you readers could learn more about it. I'm seeing the Endodontist on Thursday morning, I'll come back with a full report.

No comments:

Post a Comment