Tracking

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Days 4, 5, and 6

So Days 4, 5, and 6 of surgery were not good days. All the liquid medications were really bothering my stomach and making me throw-up. Not a particularly nice thing to do after having surgery on your mouth. I was prescribed an anti-nausea medication which was only partly helpful but cost me $60, ouch! I ended up switching my penicillin to a pill and stopped taking the Tylenol with codeine.

On Saturday I went to Dr. F (my Friday appointment was canceled due to snow) and apparently the palate expander wasn't tightening quite right, he said it was loose. I was subsequently rotated 4 times at that appointment causing pain to 1 tooth and a bit of dizziness. But otherwise Dr. F said things were looking good and I wasn't too swollen.

No comments:

Post a Comment