Tracking

Monday, November 15, 2010

Coming along

So I'm coming along, the swelling is down to a point where I don't look grotesque (or did my sister say I looked grotesque?  Ahhh, sisters!)  Well, I don't look that bad, but am still pretty swollen.  I also have some bruising on my neck and throat, but it's light and hard to see.  My mouth still hurts too, but I'm taking mostly just Advil and the Percocet at night to help me sleep.

This morning I woke up with a gross taste in my mouth and it seemed very mucusie mixed in with a bit of dried blood.  There also seemed to be bits of something in there.  I'm hoping it's just some particles from my smoothie last night, but I'll find out more today when I see the surgeon.  But after losing the bone last time I'm a bit nervous about anything that doesn't seem 100% right.

No comments:

Post a Comment