Tracking

Thursday, April 15, 2010

No new tooth, but I got a wire

Yesterday I went to Dr. F, I had hoped to get a new tooth, but ended up with a new wire instead. Although Dr. F did pick a color for the tooth that will be made to fill in my gap, hopefully he can add that when I return in 4 weeks. I did warn him that if I didn't get the tooth my mother was going to be calling him, she is quite eager for my tooth thinking that it will improve my speech. I do not believe it will have any meaningful impact on my speech.

But he did do a couple things during this visit.

He added a rubbery chain to the tooth on my lower right that is sideways, it would seem he's finally trying to rotate that tooth.

He also added a wire to my top row of teeth, while doing that the cap on one of my teeth fell off and had to be recemented. But my teeth really hurt today, I'm taking some good drugs and they still hurt. Also, it appears this morning that the wire has already moved to the left. I'll have to try to go tomorrow to take care of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment