Tracking

Friday, January 15, 2010

Wide Open Spaces...

Ok, Dr. F added some spacers in on the top. It wasn't an easy process, it seems I have some very stubborn teeth, they take after me. The little plastic ones wouldn't go in on the right side of my mouth and I got jabbed a couple times on the roof of my mouth with the several attempts. Dr. F ended up putting in a different type of spacer in the right side.

Up next?

First week of February I am getting fitted for bands, I think. I overheard Dr. F talking to the secretary he didn't actually say it to me. Then the Wednesday before my surgery I go for the palate expander, I can't wait! They really do need to make a sarcasm font.

Did I mention that my surgery was approved by my health insurance? It was and I now know I made the right decision regarding that, I'm thankful that something is working out and not stressing me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment