Tracking

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Yesterday I saw Dr. D and let me just say that she is marvelous, I really do love her.

She started by rewiring the work that Dr. F had done.  On my upper left there are 4 teeth in the back, then the 3 toothless gap and then the right middle tooth.  The 2 left back teeth are staying where they are, the other 2 left teeth are the ones that will be moving into the gap with the bone.  She tied the 2 teeth that are moving together and then tied them to my bracket so they are guided by the wire as they move.

Yesterday Dr. D started to move the 2 teeth.  She turned the screw once (.3m), then my sister turned it once and later in the night I turned it once.  I can already feel the difference in the gap between my teeth in the back.  But when the teeth move I don't have any pain, I barely feel anything actually, just an extremely mild strange sensation.

She also took some weird high tech x-ray and showed me what she was doing.  I'll admit, there was nothing earth shattering in this but the x-ray was very fancy and a little over my head.

Oh, and she did say the surgery went well.

I have to go back on Monday.

I'll work on a picture or two so you can see what's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment