Tracking

Monday, July 4, 2011

I'm confused

On Friday I FINALLY got a call regarding my clearance by the Infectious Disease doctor.  He sent a letter to Dr. S clearing me for surgery.  Except, I never saw him, he only saw my test results.  Basically, Dr. S requested my cases be reviewed with all the information that was available to the Infectious Disease doctor and the doctor decided I was fine.  Sounds like my surgery got postponed for nothing. 

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind the delay if it's for the right reasons.  But I'm left wondering if Dr. S will be fine with this approval or if he'll push for more.  I know he wanted me tested again after I was on medication, which I haven't been, thought the Infectious Disease doctor would do that. 

I guess I'll find out on Tuesday, if someone actually calls me then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment