Tracking

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A broken tooth and a new wire

Last week I was imbibing some jelly beans in honor of Easter and broke the bracket of one of my fake teeth, but don't tell the orthodontist.  I went in that Monday afternoon and had it fixed.  We did discuss my middle tooth being taken out, which is going to be a little tricky with timing since Dr. F will be out of the office the week before the week that I go away on my cruise. 

I eventually got to speak to Dr. D this week.  She hadn't had a chance to update herself on my file since she was away.  But she said that with my surgery date there was enough time after my cruise for me to get the tooth out then, instead of before the cruise.
Yesterday I went back to Dr. F for my regular appointment.  He didn't seem to remember our conversation from last week.  But I have an appt for the week before I leave on my trip to get molds done.  He also decided to try and move my bottom right tooth again, this is the 3rd attempt.  I figure it must be working because it hurts.  I took a picture of how he set this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment