Tracking

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Visit number 8...

Well I had to go back to the dentist on Tuesday for my tooth since I woke up Monday with a little bit of pain which got considerably worse during the coarse of the day. The Endodontist said that the bad tooth stuff from the root had gotten into the bone. He drilled out the roots, put medicine in at the bone put in a temp filling and sent me on my way. He did want me to take an antibiotic because this is the perfect situation for an infection to develop, though I showed no signs of one. I'm going back Monday to get the roots refilled. Then on June 23 I'm getting the crown done.

I thought I would throw in that my nephew is getting braces and my sister decided to use the same orthodontist as I will be using, so good luck to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment