Tracking

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Happy Halloween

Sooo, I know I haven't posted in a while, but for a while nothing was really happening, I was just hoping that all the doctors would figure out what was next and they finally did.

I'll start with the exciting news - I'm getting my braces off on Halloween!  YEA!

Here's what happened.  All the doctors finally decided that I had gone as far as braces could legitimately take me.  Dr. F had to move one tooth a bit, and last week it was finally in place.  So, I had a set of molds taken and Dr. F took off two brackets on my bottom, not the most exciting part of the story or the experience.  He then told me to come back Friday (yesterday).

Yesterday he put one of those small bars/bonded retainers on my bottom and asked why I didn't have an appt to take my braces off.  WHAT?  I was supposed to have one????  So I made my appt for next Wednesday.  I cannot wait.

Crissy

No comments:

Post a Comment