Tracking

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Wire you moving?

My wire seems to have moved. There is a little updent in the wire that should be in the middle of my mouth between my two front teeth. The wire moved a bit to my right. One of my teeth felt a little funny the other day (other then the normal funny my teeth tend to feel from having braces) but when I looked the wire was in place. I noticed Friday that it's actually a little off. I tried calling Dr. F's office today but they were closed.

I'm now getting paranoid that all my teeth are moving wrong, teeth are still feeling a little funny, just in different places. How bad could 4 days of my wire being out of place be? I hope I find out Monday before my teeth regress and start turning sideways (hey, I said I was getting paranoid.)

No comments:

Post a Comment